Friday, February 01, 2013

DESCRIPTION OF FEBRUARY II



Breaking the inertia of the motion,
just can't stop these tear giving much devotion.
Caring the faithfulness of beings,
prayed for everyone well's being.
Was am and will be loyal to all,
will not allow any creature to fail or fall.
Still managing the oceans of the afylers,
Tomorrow is day exactly after nine years,
of which god didn't accepted happiness of my eye i fears.
never like or liked feb in these duration of nine,
anyway leave that hellish day i am simply fine .
But i commit that i cared about everyone happiness,
some don't need that my equality fairness.
Don't know all you hate me or not ,
Was not doing any formality,
 and will respect all of u good personalities.
I still respect of what good qualities you all taught me ,
Thanks to everyone that they gave me.
Happy coz god gave teacher friends afylers like you,
but still the afylers is missing although.
wanted everyone happy by listening my name,
i dont want marks not even fame.
want everyone happy by seeing my face,
and saying that is rd which lost the race.
in short want everyone of you happy,
so put smile on your face while reading this bappy.
:)




Img src-http://livespeechblog.blogspot.in



5 comments:

  1. marks, not even fame...just for the happiness of others? i think others don't matter and one must live own life to fullest...others may keep thinking anything...

    and hope you get your afylers! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks dear...
    and i know i will get afylers until you all are with me :)
    ok from now i wil not care for others so be happy :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesome piece of literary !
    keep it up!

    ReplyDelete