Sunday, August 19, 2012

MEETING WITH THE GENTLEMAN!!!

Today i am going to tell you the story which is revolving in my mind from past weeks.
It's about the discuss between and the gentleman who is no more.
Exactly 2 days before his death i met him.

Now when i remember him , that all memories how he sat , how he was talking etc is no more now.
It's very bad , if going at the age of 40.
Why we all have to go at last??
I went to his house to meet my good friend and take him to the gurudwara where i was going.
But suddenly he stopped me and said  he wanted to discuss something with me.
He asked about his child's performance at tutions,
I told he is good etc.
Then he took a promise from me!
He told he wanted his child to be good in everything, especially in studies.
I was unable to explain that yet i am not good , not even in one thing, but as he said i accepted.
Now when i remember his this promise , i feel like his last dream for his child's good future!
Now i am totally confused...
What to do ?
but at any cost i will not break my promise.
I will make his dream true!!!!


Img src-www.ifyoucouldknow.info



6 comments:

  1. Human duty is to plan for good.
    That man did so.
    And death is inevitable. We are going towards it day by day, so before we reach there, do our duty, as your old friend did!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think you were really lucky enough that he shared his last wish with you and all the best to make it true!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. welcome back raman, and also an awesome story

    ReplyDelete
  4. @salony yeah i also think so....

    ReplyDelete
  5. @bijit ya bro a painfull we can say..

    ReplyDelete